Recipe Courtesy of Balance Marketing Group
Level: Intermediate | Total Time: 365 Days a Year | Yield: ∞
Step into the kitchen of Balance Marketing Group and start cooking with our top chefs. Mix SMART goals with a strong marketing plan and tactics. Evaluate your brand, watch your competition, and determine what your company has to offer over the opposition. Set some measurable goals. Whether you want to increase engagement, drive traffic, or convert leads to customers - create a holistic social media marketing plan that puts you on the right course to achieve the goals you’ve set for your business.
2 tsp. SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, Time Bound)
1 tbsp. Marketing Plan
5 tsp. Target Audience
1 cup Established Brand
3 cups Creative Content
2 tbsp. Engagement and Interaction
1 pinch of Analyzation of Results
Season with Adjustment to Taste
1. Identify your ideal customer’s buyer persona and determine their interests and behaviors. Add your target audience into the mixture. Strain out audiences that will hinder the growth of your business. Determine what your business can offer to its intended audience and focus on this on all social platforms.
2. Stir in established brand elements with some creative content. Make sure your social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are all consistent. Create a logo that demands attention if you do not have one already. Upload eye-grabbing website sliders and cover photos. Update your business information and website in order to be transparent to consumers.
3. Sprinkle in videos and images - they tend to retain audiences longer than posts with text only. An infographic from Red Website Design shows us the importance of social media video marketing and how online videos will make up over 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020.
4. Stir vigorously to promote engagement and interaction into your social media mixture. Engagement on social media is crucial to building trust between your business and your customers. Responding to reviews, comments, and recommendations is vital to your success.
Chef’s Note: Happy, brand-loyal customers who are also promoters are the greatest conduit to success.
5. Finish off your recipe with an analysis of your social media results. Monitor the progress of your marketing plan along the way and add adjustments where they are needed.
6. Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Conversions, leads, sales and new customers should be overflowing onto your plate.
If you’d like more of a hands-on one-on-one lesson on how to bake the ultimate social media plan for your business, reach out to one of the culinary experts here at BMG today!