Technology has changed how people obtain information and consequently, marketing help for small business has undergone a massive transformation. Finding people in the right place at the right time is critical for all marketing success.Inbound Marketing for small businesses is flourishing by pulling visitors in, increasing brand exposure, and building brand authority through the creation of valuable content. For other aspects of digital marketing that may be important to you, click here...
Creating great content tailored to your small business buyer personas and putting it in the right context via blogs, interactive tools, photos, videos, info-graphics, and presentations is changing the way we think as small business owners.
Here are 7 Reasons Why Inbound Marketing Is Right For Your Small Business.
- You will NOT be annoying anyone - people are already interested in your product. If your message is in the right place at the right time, conversions are high.
- According to HubSpot...“Half of marketers across B2B, B2C, and nonprofit sectors ranked inbound as their primary lead source, exceeding the average (42%) of all other channels combined”.
- The Price Comparison - Inbound Marketing is less expensive on a average cost per lead metric. The costs associated with outbound marketing often involves printing and mailing materials or spreading your message through television, radio or other media, making it out of reach for smaller businesses.
- Higher Quality Leads - the leads you attract with Inbound Marketing are better, higher quality leads because the lead went looking for you to solve a problem.
- Better Engagement - People want to be in control of the information they get and this makes them more receptive to your message. A great example of a successful inbound marketing campaign that illustrated this beautifully is the Barack Obama 2008 presidential campaign which was unprecedented in its use of social media to engage, motivate and respond to voters’ needs.
- Inbound Marketing Doesn’t Feel Like Marketing - it’s not “selling” in the traditional sense, so it’s more appealing to those who hate the image of the pushy salesman and may feel uncomfortable pushing their message.
- Blogging Can Yield 13 Times Increased ROI over a year [Source: Hubspot state of inbound report, 2014] and B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not.
To learn more on how Inbound Marketing can help you grow revenue in 2017, fill out the form below for a free consultation.